We are delighted that in-person worship has resumed at Queen's Cross Church, every Sunday @ 1030am. A new hybrid format is in place, which continues to make the service available online - now streaming live on our YouTube Channel at the following address:
Covid Safety Measures
While the following is not an exhaustive list, it does try to provide some detailed guidance for those attending and it follows the Scottish regulations. In addition, we are following the guidance provided by the Church of Scotland and the Aberdeen & Shetland Presbytery. It is a working document; so, these guidelines will change as and when regulations alter or are relaxed:
- Please be assured that the Sanctuary has been cleaned before the service.
- All bibles and hymn books have been removed and safely stored. The readings and hymns will appear on the screens and the live stream.
- You will be required to wear a face covering (unless exempt) throughout the service, even when singing.
- We have established a QR code for Queen’s Cross Church. This will enable us to comply with Test & Protect, should that be necessary. All you will need to do upon arrival at the Church is to scan the code using your phone camera and provide the details requested. If you cannot scan the QR code, we will ask you to provide your name and contact telephone number, or address on a form which will be at the entrance to the Sanctuary. When registering would you please provide the contact details and the names of anyone else in your household who is attending with you.
- We would request that those attending bring their own face covering / mask.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the front door.
- Entry will be via the main entrance to the Church and Stewards will be on duty to direct you to an appropriate seat.
- There will be collection plates at the front door for your donation.