Hiring Flexible and Affordable Spaces
Queen’s Cross Church offers several halls of different styles and dimensions available for hire. They can be let individually or in conjunction with our Sanctuary.
Due to its central location, close to Aberdeen’s City Centre, Queen’s Cross Church is an exceptional venue that offers flexible space for formal and informal gatherings, from concert and theatre events to conferences and workshops.
Our new Audio Visual System at the Sanctuary provides endless creative possibilities at a professional standard, making it an ideal venue for music and theatre performances or business seminars and conferences.
Further Information and Bookings
The letting of the Sanctuary and other halls is on a non profit-making basis and charges are tailored according to the intended use of the accommodation and duration. Please click here to download our Terms & Conditions.
For further information and details of charges, do not hesitate to contact our bookings administrator who will be happy to discuss with you your requirements.
You can also come and visit the premises during our booking office hours, Tuesday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- Disabled access to the premises and disabled toilet;
- Upright Piano available in some of the halls;
- Flip chart under request;
- Projector and portable screen under request;
- Folding tables and stackable chairs;
- Baby changing facilities;
- Catering style kitchen;
- Catering by arrangement;
- Coffee and Tea service available at the Coffee Lounge;
- Sanctuary: possibility of staging, organ and piano hiring. Professional Audio Visual System: three big screens and high quality sound.
Is your group working with children?
Any group working with children at Queen's Cross premises should comply with Church Of Scotland's Child Protection Policy. Please click here to have full knowledge of what the policy implies.